Thank you for your interest in The Master in Global Affairs of the University Rey Juan Carlos and The Council on International Law and Politics offered in Strasbourg. Our admission process is selective- and applicants are evaluated individually. If you have questions about admissions or the program of study you are considering, we invite you to contact us at your convenience.
Are you eligible to apply? Confirm now!
The Master in Global Affairs is open to qualified candidates who hold at least a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited college or university, all over the world. (see entry requirements or send us an email to email@example.com with your questions).
Dates on your calendar
- The online application will be available from 1 December 2017 to 15 June 2018. The documents described below may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After submitting your online application, you will receive an email of confirmation that includes instructions for checking your application status.
- First Semester (Master Program opening date): September 2, 2018.
- University Rey Juan Carlos application form (download and fill out the application).
- RESUME/CV: Your resume/CV allows review of your background and previous experiences.
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE: Your statement of purpose clearly explains your reasons for applying, what you expect from the program, and how you can contribute to the program.
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION: All applicants are required to submit one letter of recommendation to support their application (in English, French, or Spanish).
(All applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution by the date of anticipated enrollment. Applicants are required to submit transcripts from all institutions attended in English, French or Spanish. Applicants for whom English is not the native language and who did not pursue at least one year of their education at an English speaking institution with predominantly English instruction, also have to submit the result of a TOEFL and/or IELTS test).
Await your admissions decision (2018)
– Early admissions will be decided as of March 10, 2018.
— After March 10, admission decisions will be sent out on a rolling basis
– The final admission decision date will be June 15, 2018.
Fee payments (2018)
The total fees for the entire Master Program are 4000 €.
1000 € are due within 15 days after admission to secure the place in the Program.
Another 1000 € are due at the beginning of the first semester.
Another 1000 € are due at the beginning of the second semester.
The final payment of 1000 € is due upon completion of the Program and before any transcripts or diplomas will be issued.
Contact us to get more information: